The auxiliary transmission oil cooler is a heat exchange device during operation. It is mainly used as a cooling fluid when it is used, and water or air is usually used as a coolant to remove heat. Mainly can be divided into tube tube cooler, plate cooler and air-cooled cooler. The cooler is a heat exchange device commonly used in industrial sectors such as metallurgy, chemical, energy, transportation, light industry, and food.
Auxiliary Transmission Oil Cooler It is suitable for different conditions such as cooler, condensation, heating, evaporation, waste heat recovery. Therefore, among the many types of heat exchangers, the cooler and the tube heat exchanger are still in an important position.
Auxiliary transmission oil cooler installation
The auxiliary transmission oil cooler is installed in the form of a vertical oil cooler and a horizontal oil cooler. The vertical cooler has the characteristics of small installation area and convenient installation. The horizontal oil cooler has the characteristics of small pressure drop and strong water shock resistance. Therefore, the vertical or horizontal oil cooler can be correctly selected according to different site, space height and performance requirements, which can better meet the generator set. And the needs of other equipment.
(1) After the cooler pressure test is passed, it can only be used.
(2) Check whether each pouring and venting valve is flexible and easy to use and the switch position, and whether the pressure gauge and thermometer are all installed.
(3) Check whether the foundation and the support are firm, and whether the bolts of each part are fully buckled and fastened.
(4) When it is used, it will first be sent to the cold stream and then to the heat stream.
(5) When using cold medium or heat medium, first ensure that the auxiliary line is unblocked, then slowly open the outlet valve, check the inlet valve after no problem, and must open slowly to prevent rolling.