The screw air compressor cooler should periodically clean the cooler according to the environmental conditions, so that the compressor can work at normal temperature to ensure the machine has a long service life. When the cooler is dirty, The compressor discharge temperature will increase. Generally, the outside of the air-cooled chiller should be cleaned every 1500 hours. The water side of the water-cooled chiller should be cleaned every 1500 hours. Regularly cleaning the chiller has the following advantages:
1. Keep the unit working at the ideal working temperature (below 95 °C), which is good for the performance and life of the machine.
2. The dirt can be removed by using the cleaning liquid. Otherwise, when the dirt is thick, the cleaning work is quite troublesome, and the cooling device needs to be disassembled, and the cleaning work can be completed by mechanical means.
Cleaning step on the cooling medium side of the screw air compressor cooler
1. Stop and confirm that the pressure has been released, and pull down the main power switch.
2. Open the air hood to clear the cover or remove the cooling fan.
3. Blow down the dirt with compressed air, then take the dirt out of the air hood; if it is dirty, spray some degreaser and blow. When it is not possible to clean it by the above method, the cooler needs to be removed, soaked or sprayed with a cleaning solution and cleaned with a brush (no wire brush is strictly prohibited).
4. Install the cover or cooling fan.