There are many types of heat exchangers, and the ones that will be described below are finned tube heat exchangers, which may also be referred to simply as finned tube heat exchangers. In terms of content, it is related knowledge so that everyone can grasp it in time and learn it well. In this way, good use effects can be obtained on the use of the product, which in turn brings good economic benefits to the user.
1. Finned tube heat exchanger base tube and fin form
In a fin-and-tube heat exchanger, the basic heat transfer element is a finned tube, and the finned tube, which is composed of a base tube and a fin. In the form of the base pipe, there are three types of pipe, elliptical pipe and flat pipe. In the form of fins, there are four types: flat wings, interrupted wings, corrugated wings, and perforated wings. Moreover, the corrugated fins and perforated fins are high efficiency heat exchange fins.
2. The main features of finned tube heat exchanger
The main features of finned tube heat exchangers are:
(1) The overall heat transfer performance is very good, and it is possible to rely on the phase change of the internal working medium to achieve heat transfer. In addition, there are fins on the outside of the heat pipe, which can effectively increase the heat transfer area, to reduce the heat resistance of convection heat transfer, and increase the average temperature pressure of heat transfer between the hot and cold fluids.
(2) In the heat exchanger, the heat transfer surfaces on both sides of the cold and hot fluids can be freely arranged, so that each side can be decided independently, and thus the two sides of the heat exchanger are not implicated. Thus, the fin-tube heat exchanger can be used for heat transfer between two fluids with relatively large differences in temperature, flow rate, and cleanliness.
(3) This kind of heat exchanger can effectively prevent ash deposition and clogging. In addition, the flue gas flow and heat exchange outside the pipe, the strong disturbance of the flue gas, coupled with the high temperature of the finned pipe wall, so that the outside of the pipe is always in a dry state, therefore, will have this effect. In addition, the finned tube heat exchanger also has good resistance to low temperature corrosion.
3. One of the finned tube heat exchangers: steel-aluminum composite finned tube heat exchanger
Finned-tube heat exchangers have a wide range of applications, and their common types are steel-aluminum composite fin-tube heat exchangers, and their quality will affect the heat transfer performance of heat exchangers. With the use of effects, it is not possible to use unqualified products.
The performance advantages of steel-aluminum composite finned tube heat exchangers are:
Due to the low density of aluminum, the strength of the structural steel can be achieved by alloying and heat treatment. Moreover, this type of heat exchanger is light in weight and can be used in automobiles to reduce the weight of the vehicle body and reduce fuel consumption. In addition, aluminum has good corrosion resistance. Therefore, steel-aluminum composite finned tube heat exchangers can also be used in harsh environments, and can also have good use effects, coupled with good thermal conductivity.