Large Radiators Details
Original: Qingdao, China
Payment term: TT before delivery
Packing: PLY wooden case
Images of Genset Radiator
What is new aluminum radiator compare with normal radiators
New Type Fin Tube Radiator
1 tube making-->2 fin making --->3material cleaning--->4 core assembly--->5 brazing --->6connectors welding--->7 tanks welding -->8 pressure test--->9 painting --->10 packing
1 Tube making --->2 Assembly--->3 Connectors welding--->4 Tanks welding --->5 Pressure test---->6 Painting---->7 Packing
1) Solder can make thermal resistance between tube and fin .
2) Brazing process can not ensure 100% tube and fin can be coherent( bluemarks are invalid heat transfer area).
3) It will reduce heat rejection accrodingly .
4) Aluminum alloy with 3003&4004 for fin and tube ,so it is easy to be damaged during transport or vibration during operation ,leakages are hard to be avoided (especially for large radiator) .
1) Fin and tube integration design ,avoid thermal resistance.
2) High conductivity for heat .without trouble of brazing quality .
3) Heat rejection rate will increae 10-20% in same dimension.
4) Material is aluminum alloy 6063 , it is tough and durable.
Our advantages :
1. Patented product ,it has unique competitiveness for it much longer life span for other similar products and pressure stand with 5-10times of similar products .
2. We can produce with max dimension 4000mm*4000mm*236mm.
3. You can clean fin with high pressure water gun.
4. Can stand Inner fluid pressure up to 100bar.
5. Anti-mechnical shaking model ,longer operational life span.
6. It is suitable for extremely harsh working conditions ,Such as highland,forests,desert etc.
7. Payment:100%T/T before delivery
8. Package : according to customer’s suggestion or normally carton and wooden case.
9. Our core size can be 4-8meters , it is not possible for other brazed core due to limited size of oven.
If you are interested in our products, please contact us!